Daughters are probably the cutest among-st your children and I say that by experience. How to make loom band with loom is the first question my daughter asks me too. With dolls and handmade jewelry they can make your world as they smile. But what if you don’t know how to make loom bands ? Well, that’s what we’re here for. We’ll be helping you today in making the best sort of loom bands possible in the easiest ways. All you’ll need is a few looms and your fingers and in 10-15 minutes you’ll make your child happy. Some might consider it boring but trust me it isn’t boring one bit. In fact, you can make your child happy easily with this and once you’ve made it you’ll find it productive to keep making it. Some parents even keep doing it just for fun. So, let’s start making your loom bands with some looms.
Stuff you need:
There are a few things that you will be needing in order to make a beautiful Christmas Pudding Loom Band . They aren’t really hard to get and you can get them easily from anywhere you want.
- Looms – It’s pretty obvious that for making loom bands you’ll need looms. You can buy a small or a medium packet as you’ll be needing at least 65-70 of these
- Fingers – The loom bands that we’ll make will be with the help of two fingers so you’ll need that either from a volunteer or you can do it yourself as well.
- S-Clips – The S-clips are an essential part of the process and you will be needing them to finish your work with the loom bands.
Simple steps to make loom bands:
Now that you have everything that you need you’ll be following some simple steps to make the loom band of yours:
- Start with placing two of your fingers together and then placing a loom band in it. The loom band would be in an inverted position like an 8 figure.
- Now take 2 other looms and place them on the same fingers normally like a ‘O’ figure.
- Take one of the ends from the 8 figured loom and stretch it. Take it all the way in between from the ‘O’ figured looms and connect it with the other end.
- Keep repeating these steps until you get a chain of your looms creating a band and in the end close it with an S-clip.